Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

7291 - 7300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

OK....let's review! Besides weight loss...what are you doing to turn him on?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

waiting~it was a bad stomach bug.

My name is Eryn btw. lol I feel so weird calling people by their login names.

I also want to add, do you know what his testosterone level is? If its low, his libido might by shot and it may have nothing to do with you. I recently read a book called "From Hormone Hell to Hormone Well" and it talks about hormone health for men and women. Very good read btw.

User Image

9 years ago

@Eryn- OH I LOVE the way your name is spelled! You can call me Tara :)

Makes me think of the King of the Hill episode where Peggy gives hank testosterone supplements and accidentally sends him into puberty again LOL

Tara~ thank you!! and LOL!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

eeeeekkk I have been so busy we haven't even had time to breath. We found out my hubby has Double C677T so all the vitamins we have been doping him up with have done ZILCH. ZERO!

OMG this is crazy. Now to find a Dr in the Houston area that specializes in this.

9 years ago

@xomandy- So do his vitamins just have folic acid? I need to get dh tested for some stuff. Besides an SA, he hasnt been tested. How does the mutation affect the men's fertility? Where in Houston do you live?

In The Woodlands, what little I have read I think it can. I now believe 100% that this is what is causing his stomach issues.

Yes we have been giving him Folic acid and lots of B-Vitamins. I ordered him new vitamins and a Probiotic today also which they highly recommend in men with it.

9 years ago

May I ask what C677T is?

User Image

9 years ago

@EB (eryn)- C677t is a mutation of the mthfr gene. It basically causes us to be unable to absorb folic acid which means high risk of miscarriage and other heath issues including cardiovascular.l

@Xomandy- LOL. I would have come seen you last year if I would have known. I was visiting a friend in Pasadena. My cousin actually lived in the Woodlands for a while as a traveling missionary with her husband :) Small world!

Well ladies I am on cd6, and have some cm stating... super excited this is b going to be my month.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo