Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

4481 - 4490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@nicky- i'm seeing more success stories than anything. One women had a hematoma grow as big as the baby and then suddenly shrink. And marginal placenta previa is just that...marginal. Praise God it's not complete! As the uterus stetches the placenta moves up the uterine wall so the marginal could return to normal later in pregnancy. They all say that rest is the best thing. I'm praying for you I'm declaring your healing in Jesus name!

@mandie- temping is complicated but you get the hang of it. Basically your temp pre-ov has a baseline. Mine hovers between 97.3 and 97.6. The day I get a positive opk (OV day for me), my estrogen increases to release the egg. This increase in estrogen causes your temp to drop. It doesnt drop a lot, sometimes just a .1-.2 degrees. Then, the next day, my temp 'spikes'. My progesterone increases right after I OV which makes my temp rise. My spike is usually .4-.5 degrees. Then my temp will stay up above 98 degrees for the rest of my cycle. If you have an implantation dip, around 6-10 dpo, your temp may suddenly drop near your pre-OV temps. Then the next day will go back up. It happens to some women but not all. Hope this makes sense. You can click on my countdown page and scroll down to see my charts.

@phat- i could only eat a couple 1inch cubes. Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh...watermelon can help prevent dehydration cause the water content is so high. The reason it is considered a diuretic is because when you have excess amounts of water in your body (bloating) the increase in water can help flush excess fluid out through urine. On weightwatchers you increase your water intake, which balances what the body's cells wants to hold onto. Once the cells let go of what they dont need, it's flushed out and the water content is lowered which makes your weight drop. But when you are dehydrated, the cells will suck up all the watermelon's fluid content and rehydrate the cells. It's all about homeostasis...balance!

Dh was also making sure I was getting my electrolytes in

I'm really concerned, my temp went down to 95.57 I took it 3 times and then changed thermometers to see and it was all the same. I just don't know why it would be that low.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

That is weird!!!!!! What about fallback rise?

Word for the day - homeostasis - I haven't heard that in forever.

10 years ago

Nicky - try to focus on the baby doing so well & resting. Depending on exactly how the pprevia is situated, a c-section may be a good option, too. Glad the baby looks good!

10 years ago

Lol....it's a fun word!

Wow dh and I havent had sex in 3 weeks! I feel like we're dating again!

lol I think DH would lose his mind if it went that long haha

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo