Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 291 Replies | Last Page

She found me today I am so sad. My baby that I mc would have been due on Dec 7th. I was hoping to be pregnant by then to help take my mind off it. I am going to research to see what I can try this month. I really hope your lack of symptoms are a good thing So many women on here said the month they had nothing turned out to be their lucky month. Still for you lots of please keep me updated! I needs some good news

User Image

12 years ago

aww boops im so sorry to hear you came on that evil BITCHH . Well now you can prepare for next cycle!! God wouldn't put no more on you than you can bare, so with that being said LET's MAKE BABIESS . Keep me posted and let me if your going to do anything diffrent this cycle. Well for me NOTHING...smh.... pissed.com . I have 4 days left in this cycle, so I will keep you in the loop!!! God will Bless us Again .

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Kimmie, just checking on you I pray your ok!!! Please don't be sad and I know it's easier said than done. I just want you to know that God hasn't forgotten about us and we will get our BFP real soon!! You have become more than my cycle buddy your my friend and we will get thru this!! I had bad cramps and back pain last nite, I ran to the bathroom because I thought AF was coming...smh.... I feel a little weepy today with cramps and more back pain. If you need me im here and I know what your going thru this is CYCLE #10 for me.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am hoping your back pain and weepiness will mean a I am trying to find something new to try but aside from standing on my head after I am fresh out of ideas! Not much on the internet that is helpful unless I do fertility drugs I still for you. We need some good news for Christmas, what a wonderful gift for our dhs! I am doing the pregnancy test countdown with you to you

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Kimmie, Well AF should be on her way soon idk my ticker is off because im 14dpo. I feel like im out again this month . Have you found anything new to try this cycle?? Keep me posted and I will let you know if the evil shows up!!!

Are you sure is on her way? Did you test? You have so much more restraint than I do! I bought my husband Maca, it says it helps with sperm volume and that it is a natural fertility aid. It is just a vitamin that you take once a day, hopefully it will help. I could not find much else to do, I already take vitamins and I know I o cause I have pain with it. I am trying to stay positive, it is hard. If I can find anything else out that i might use, I will let you know. I that you get your

User Image

12 years ago

Wow I never heard of that Vit before I must tell my DH about it. I checked im not due for AF until tomorrow, so now it's the waiting game...lol... I don't feel like im pregnant, so I guess im out this month! I just want my BFP.......

Ahh, what is going on? I need an update, going through withdraws here I you got your and are too excited to write As for me, I am going to try Mucinex this month, it is supposed to help your cm I shall keep you posted. and for you my friend and

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Hun, Well im a day late and praying AF stays away!! Im going to test tomorrow if she don't show. I have been late before so im trying not to get so excited!!! I feel tired and crampy like AF is coming but no sign from her, but other than that no other symptoms!!! I will keep you posted ... Please Lord Give My Dear Hubby And I Our

Ooops, sorry if i'm interrupting but i've been going through your posts through the 4 pages and i found it quite entertaining, which is a good thing.

Nice to see you girls going back and forth encouraging each other and lifting each other up even though it's hard most times. I'm on my cycle #8 and 8 dpo so i know what you girls are going through as well...

baby dust to you both!!!!!

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo