Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Awww Kimmie, Im so sorry for your loss, but you now a beautiful watching over you! I know it's hard, but trust in God knowing he makes no mistakes . Im now 14days late and rite about now I just a or the to show up, so I can move forward . They said wait another week and come get a scan. I leave the Island on the 11th of Dec. so I might wait until then. Only other think I can think of that's holding AF up is that I didn't O last cycle . I read good things about having no symptoms a lot of people got that month . I this is your month so you can have your nice Christmas present.

Today 5yrs ago I lost my little brother, he was killed at the age of 21 and I miss him more than ever , but im so happy he's now my .

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I have no idea what could cause what you are going through. I have read a few stories about women not getting a from a doctor until they are almost 2 months along. This is crazy, I cannot imagine how you feel I am so sorry about your brother, that is so young, talk a bout an unfinished life Do you have any other siblings? My mom passed in 99 and I have a hard time dealing with that still. She only lived to see my first son I just have cramps and have been kinda mean The past few night I have woken up with a really sweaty chest, lovely huh? Kind of like a night sweat but not really. I am glad you are getting off the island soon, sounds crazy there! I there is a bebe safe in there. Have you tested again at home? Please keep me updated, still for you

User Image

12 years ago

Well still no so im just as confused as you are . Im so sorry about your mom, but I pray she's up in heaven keeping my brother in line . It would be so nice to have our for Christmas, that would be the best gift ever . What are your plans for the holidays are you cooking? Im going over my inlaws for thanksgiving and for Christmas I will be back home (MARYLAND) . I can't wait I miss the states so much Island life is just not for me . I need a walmart and target near my damn house at all times . Have you done any shopping yet? for our baby beans

Ok, I love the comment about my mom keeping your brother in line...I am so happy you will be with family I am cooking, along with my sister. We split the duties and her family will come over here. My boys each picked a desert they want to make We did some early shopping for the kids, I am not finished yet. I am still trying to figure out what to get my dh, I really wanted to give him that I tested this morning, of course, He does not even know I am testing, or that I have test. I am sneaky My cm has dried up, I think that is a bad sign, no sweats lastnight...I will probably test tomorrow again, cause I am pathetic like that! My dh mother lives in Maryland, but she left him when he was 7 or 8, and has not seen her since. They talk on the phone though. My sister was born in Bethesda Maryland, but I have not been there in forever. Are you close to Ocean City? DH and family always went there and he wants us to go sometime I for you everyday, I cannot imagine the emotions with not knowing if you are pregnant or not, err I am holing out for a but I have cramps...I will keep you posted. Let me know what is going on and

User Image

12 years ago

Kimmie, Im from Baltimore Maryland, i live like 1hr and1/2 away from OC and 45min away from where your sister is from. You should bring your boys up to visit the city . Well im not the best cook in the world, so I gave money to help out with the dinner . I can't wait to come home and do some Christmas shopping, Im going to get my DH a Kendel because he loves to read. Don't feel bad about POAS because if I was home OMGGGG I would be going crazy testing . The test here is just way to expensive, so I guess I will be 3mos before I would find out . I you for all the time as well, my DH even asked me about you the other day..loll... Yes I told him all about my TTC bestie name Kimmie!! When I was feeling down about AF being late he was like well did you talk to Kimmie about it, Like your like online OB doc . A would be the best gift for our DH, so let's extra hard.

I like the title online OB...your bill for my services will be in the mail soon I think I have one test left, I had them hidden in my purse, then when I get mad that I get a I shove them down real far in the trash so nosey dh won't see them. I got him a Nook last year for Christmas and he LOVES it. He has a ton of books on it. I have heard that the Kindle is better Are you all living there because of work? Sorry, I am nosey too I wish they would give you your scan already...tell them your doctor in Virginia needs the results I can't imagine why else you would not have your period I am still for my Christmas miracle, and for you to have a healthy bean bebe in there I will let you know what happens when I test tomorrow. Pretty sure it will be a but I will do it anyways. Are you having weird dreams? I know is a sign too

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Kimmie, Well I was busy all weekend with my step kids and hanging out at the beach, trynna get my mind off of things. My DH is from here and I moved to the island with him. Im going back to the states for a while because it's not easy getting a job here. We started paper work to get my hubby to the states legal, so by September we will both be moving to Atlanta!! Well im 16days late and ready to throw in the towel. I has stayed away from you and you get a . Have you tested yet? Keep me posted.

I am so glad you get to move I honestly did not even think that you would have to do anything to get your dh legal here, is that like a green card? I am sorry to hear you are ready to give up I that God will reveal to you what is going on, I am going to have my grandma pray for you as well, she is a prayer warrior! I tested this morning and Here is the thing though...way down low like in my pelvic area I have had these weird stretching and pulling sensations, it is tightening even now while I am writing. I that it is because I am pregnant. I told God please don't let me even see a if I am going to mc, I would rather just not know and start my period. Who knows, I cannot think of anything else that would cause that feeling. I am out of test and my dh thinks that I have my period already...hehe I am going to let him think that too. The computer says I can test tomorrow, I am due for on Wednesday...please stay away Let me know when you go to your scan. I am glad that you stayed busy all weekend How old are the stepkids?

User Image

12 years ago

Kimmie. Yes it's not easy to get legal papers to live in the states and yes it's a green card. I have 2 step Daughters 11,14..... How are you feeling did take another test?? I have been for us like crazy!! Thanks for asking your GM to for me that's so sweet . Well today my boobies started being tender and im bloated. My cervix is high, soft and closed which is a sign of pregnancy, so im going to test again this weekend. Im not going to get the scan here because the hospital is the pittsss and I can wait until I go home. Any Whoo I wanted to give you an update before I to . Please let me know whats up with you this month.

I took another test this morning and it was a I am so upset, that pulling and tightening sensation I had made me think I was pregnant for sure. The is due tomorrow, and I have cramps Good thing dh thinks I already started, that way he is not expecting any good news this month. I am glad you are getting symptoms, it is about time! There is some really interesting stuff on peeonastick.com, she said that the darkness of the lines does not matter, and she tested a bunch of brands to show which was the best. I used First Response 6 days sooner, so many people seem to like it. I hope your paper work goes through quickly, what a pain Please keep me updated and I will let you know what is going on, pretty sure I am in for a though

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo