Posts by tokyokriss

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Likely miscarrying; I should have listened to my instincts.

Found out yesterday that its more than likely a blighted ovum. We have today and tomorrow to process things at ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Pregnant!!

Pregnant with IVF on the first try and we feel like we could not be more blessed. We still have three frozen ...

10 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14 dpo

And no AF. What is this?! I've got occasional cramps like AF. And that is pretty much the only anything goi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Supposedly 8 days past ovulation, 7 months ttc

Well, it's pretty clear from my chart that this month is a huge wash-out in terms of pregnancy. My temp was h ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cycle day 10--7th month of ttc

Well, AF has long since departed and despite it being far too early for me to ovulate, we are already back to ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cycle day 1--7th month ttc

This month I'm doing something totally crazy: ditching the OPKs. I've reviewed my last cycles, and know th ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9 dpo

We are out this month. I started having the low, deep, slow and twisty cramps of AF. I've pretty much lo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Well, as of 5 minutes ago, 7 dpo

And I feel nothing. Any slight and super minor "symptom" I have can be so easily explained away. (n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

2 dpo! ....plus SPOTTING?!

I got a really nice, strong, dark positive line on the 4th of July, lol, but also got "technical positive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cycle day 16 + Acupuncture session 2!

Had my second acupuncture visit today. He used more needles this time and said he can tell my chi is flowing ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago