Posts by Y2kdoll88

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC December 2019 babies

Hi ladies, I must be a little bit ahead of most others TTC a December baby as if I was successful this month m ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

TTC after a miscarriage

Hi everyone, a few days ago I started to have my first MC at exactly 6 weeks pregnant. Anyone with a similar e ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Estimated ovulation on CD18 of 29 day cycle on CTP

Hi everyone, it seems this month CtP has estimated my ovulation is not until CD18 of a 29 day cycle. I have no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

MACA to help with conceiving ???

Hi there, I have heard a few ladies talking about taking MACA root to help with conception. After 6 months of ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

MACA to help with conceiving???

Hi there, I have heard a few ladies talking about taking MACA root to help with conception. After 6 months of ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

What’s the longest it took your HCG levels to rise to the minimum for a HPT ?

Hi ladies, Just wondering what the longest time it took for your HCG levels to register on a sensitive HP ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When is ovulation after peak fertility smiley on clear blue digital ovulation

Can anyone help me.. I got the peak fertility smiley on a clear blue digital ovulation test on Friday 3rd Augu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

How important has doing a hold for a few hours been for you to get a BFP on test

How important has doing a hold for a few hours been for you to get a BFPHello lovely brains trust. Just won ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Is FMU or SMU better for testing?

Hi everyone, I have noticed some posts that have said they got a stronger positive with the SMU , opposes to t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Anyone had a positive ovulation test in the 2WW and ended up being pregnant??

Hi all, I am currently 11 DPO and testing positive for ovulation for the second time this month but still gett ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago