Community post

Question

What’s the longest it took your HCG levels to rise to the minimum for a HPT ?

Hi ladies,

Just wondering what the longest time it took for your HCG levels to register on a sensitive
HPT like FRER or any HPT.??

I’ve had a v v v faint pink line come up on my FRER twice a day for 3 days. It is was a little bit darker today but nothing dramatic which to me says that if I’m pregnant , my HCG levels have been very low and very slow to increase.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

What dpo are you?

5 years ago

Today I am approx 15 DPO, or at least 15 days since I got the peak smiley for ovulation on a clear blue digital ovulation test. But I’m at the end of 2 days late for my AF too

5 years ago • Post starter

Well hcg doubles about every 48-72 hours. So I wouldn't test 2 a day, I know that's hard, I did the same thing. But try and wait a few days and see if it progresses. You can also have your doctor order labs to test your hcg.

5 years ago

Ah ok so it can be up to approx 72 hours to double. I do know I’ve been over testing lol but the first ones were mostly to double check to see if what I was seeing was turning up on all of them. After that though is due to my impatience. So different to my first. I got a positive at 10DPO back then which happened to be about a week before AF was due

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo