Posts by 1stbabytry

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Endo and pregnancy

Hello! I have just found out I am pregnant! Yay! I have a long history of infertility, went through 2 failed I ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

did I pull a muscle???!??

Ok. I am going to try to explain this as best I can. I had an early m/c at the begining of March. No d& ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How early is too early?

I had a UTI last week and my doc prescribed me some pills. She called me today to tell me they didn't treat th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Food talk

Hey all, Before I got pregnant I used to drink a diet pepsi a day. Now that I'm pregnant I am kind of scar ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

checking cervix?

Could someone explain to me how one checks the cervix? I read that some women do that during their cycle, but ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

OPK brand help

Hello ladies, I am planning on using OPKs again this month, but I find the name brands at the pharmacy are ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Back to square one...

I just had a chemical pregnancy but my husband and I are going to try again right away. I read somewhere that ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

don't know if this is where I post...

I am 6 weeks pregnant (or so I thought) I started spotting yesterday but had no abdominal pain. I was still bl ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

5 wks preggers anyone?

Hey ladies, I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and I am looking for anyone who would like to chit chat about sy ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

about when...

When do you start seeing a colour change in your nipples? I keep telling myself everyday yes I'm pregnant, no ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago