Posts by rcola84

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Checking in occasionally

Just letting any of you who are interested know that I put some recent pics up. I still stalk you ladies every ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Emma came today (updated)

I had a crazy 5 hour labor. She came on her due date. I am still having a hard time believing it's real. My pa ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The countdown is almost over. (Pregnancy Update)

Hi Ladies, Today I am 6 days away from the due date given to me back in December at my first prenatal appoint ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Sadness on CMP

I'm so sorry that any mom has to ever deal with outliving their children. It is a harsh reality that I will ne ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Uh oh, I'm the stalker who forgets to post her own JEs (pregnancy mentioned)

I'm always anxiously looking for new JEs from all of you. I guess in my obsessiveness I've forgotten that I sh ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

passion

Perhaps this is where I put my more pessimistic, realistic, grown up thoughts.... So, the thing about hormones ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Again the internal update debate...

Pregnancy mentioned: I'm so insecure about putting my own stuff up on this website anymore. I know people can ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

the TTC journey

Lying next to my son this evening, I'm only just coming to the realization of how blessed I am to have this be ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Should I update?

Pregnancy mentioned: I keep looking at all the new JEs, hoping for good news, laughing, tearing up, etc. with ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Appointments and healthy child

Pregnancy Mentioned!!!! I went to a prenatal check up Feb27 (last Friday). It was reassuring to hear the hear ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago