Posts by emeraldrainbow

Journals  Page 9

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 81 - 90

Journal

From Positive to Negative

So, yesterday's 2 tests were positive. Walmart 88c ones. I was excited but didn't tell my husband, decided to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

9 DPO Very Faint Positive :O

EXACTLY 2 months since miscarriage (March 3) I tested with 4-hour hold, SMU, and tah dah! A super faint line c ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Dream

Dream last night was bizarre. I was playing with my daughter (toddler) on the beach, and then we were walking ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

6 DPO

Yesterday, 5 dpo, I woke up with a "period headache", it was weird. I only get that type of a headac ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

5 year anniversary :)

Tomorrow, we'll have been married for 5 years! One daughter, finishing up my MA degree, lived abroad for 6 mon ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ovulating! 7 weeks after miscarriage

First cycle after miscarriage. Second ovulation, I believe. We didn't try right after miscarriage, I just want ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

First Period after Miscarriage

April 10, AF has arrived lol. It is one of those times I was happy to welcome her. 5 weeks and 3 days after mi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Just Waiting for Period

I should go back to prenatal vitamins. It's been 5 weeks since miscarriage, and still no period. HPTs are back ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

4,5 weeks after miscarriage

Got wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. Didn't feel pain at all until several hours later. Still hurts today. 400m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

OBGYN Check-up after Miscarriage

Uterus has a thick lining, but it did before I was pregnant... All looks good on the u/s. Left ovary has blood ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago