Posts by Mrshiggerson10

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Monday, June 25th 2012 ( Cycle Day 40)

Went to the doctor. They did a urine test, it came back negative :( She sent me to go get a blood test. Should ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clear Discharge and 2 Days late?!?!?

So, today is cycle day 39. I still havent started. I have been crampy and having alot of clear discharge... I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone using Clomid?!?!?

Has anyone using or used clomid and conceive?

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Sunday, June 24th 2012 ( Day 39 of cycle)

Today is day 39 of my cycle! Still no AF!!! I thought I would for sure start today! I have been having alot of ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

So confused and hearbroken!

So, I really thought that we conceived this month! My cycles have been 36 days, I am only 2 days late today. I ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What do you all think?!?!

Cramps again! But no AF... So, I went back and looked at my cycle lengths from 2011-Current and here are the ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Saturday, June 23rd 2012--- Negative Test :(

So, today I took a dollar tree test and it was negative! I have to say I wasnt suprised... I think I have gott ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Saturday, June 23rd 2012 ( Cylce Day 38)

Cramps again! But no AF... So, I went back and looked at my cycle lengths from 2011-Current and here are they ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cycle Day 38/ LMP May 17th 2012

Today I have been having diarerra! I should have started yesterday! Has anyone had diarrea and been pregnant ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Saturday, June 23rd 2012. ( Cycle Day 38)

So, today is Cycle Day 38 and still no AF! Really not sure what is going on! If my cycle is 36 days long I sho ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago