Posts by according

Journals  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

thinking about My lost angel

I'm thinking about my lost angel... I miss him. I am hoping that I have a sibling for him starting to grow cu ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

On the right track

Got my first clearly + OPK today right on schedule cd 14!!!! Yay I'm so excited because this is a huge indica ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

broken heart

I miss the feeling of my little guy moving around... I hate the emptiness I'm left with... and now my sis-in-l ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

pretty sure I know why I didn't get BFP

AF came to visit for the 2nd time since losing my little guy... to say I'm devastated would be an understateme ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

thinking I'm out this month

I've had a few really bright spotting today, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have the evil AF show tomorrow. O ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Wait to poas

I can hardly contain my anticipation! wanna poas and get my BFP..... I think the ttc is helping to heal from ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Can't wait to poas! :)

I am obsessed can't stop thinking that I want to take a hcg test.... keep talking myself out of it. Must chant ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

optimistic

I am so excited today... I have a pos opk or at least almost pos!!! and the cm is all pointing to ovulation.. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

So frustrated and lost

I hate today! my OPK is still neg and I was sure that I should be ovulating today... I shouldn't be doing this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

This could prove difficult

So, I should be fertile starting a little yesterday and our 3 yr old has been admitted into the hospital which ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago