Posts by AngelaTweedle

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

fourth

My numbers are decreasing. My life is hard today. This has been the hardest month of my whole 34 1/2 years on ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

This week

This week is very important to me. I will go tomorrow and see if my numbers are still increasing. I have made ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another try

I had a blood test yesterday and she called me this morning to let me know that it is positive, but the number ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BLAH BLAH BLAH B;AH BLAH BLh blah lah

I woke up this morning and decided to do a little experiment. Since I always have really light positive tests ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Testing

I have decided to not buy the Wondfro tests again. They are just too sensitive. With me having hcg in my body ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

bgfsdhaha

Well, I should start my period next weekend. I will not be pregnant this time. There is not a single sign of a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Getting started...

I have my first barrage of tests tomorrow to decide what is going on with my recurrent miscarriages. I have an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

November, 23, 2013

I got my blaring positive yesterday at 2pm. It was darker than the control line, which has never happened to m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Quiet time

It is midnight. I never stay up this late anymore. My hubby has 24 hour duty. He will be home at 9am.. I am be ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

writing away

Today I found out that one of my family members is pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy and only first child. h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago