Posts by rtcrbn

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Cd 28, 15dpo

Had temp dip today. Woke up with AF cramps. Looks like I'll start Monday. At least I learned a little more abo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

AF-like cramps when checking CP? Ever happened to you?

I'm still learning about my Cp, so I check it daily (I'm 13 DPO). yesterday and today, I've noticed that imme ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD26, 13DPO

To start with, I didn't keep taking my temp past my first temp rise since I had confirmed O with OPKs. Then I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD22, 9DPO

I'm trying to hold off until Wednesday to test again. I'll be 12 DPO and it will be exactly 10 years since I d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD21, 8DPO

I'm thinking this may be my last cycle TTC for awhile. I'm tired of the system spotting and testing only to b ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 17 4DPO

I hate the TWW. I'm starting to hate TTC as well. It's been nothing but waiting, just to be disappointed mon ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD14, 1DPO. And #&*@!

This cycle, I confirmed O with OPKs and my BBT chart! Today was my first day with a temp rise and I'm pretty ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD12-Learning

This cycle we have done all we can at this point to conceive. I started OPKs for the first time and got a pos ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10-15-12 (CD9)-Working on ME!

I hate the days leading up to O almost as much as I hate the two week wait. LOL Last cycle I O'd on CD 16. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to start Mucinez and how much?

I bought the generic 400 mg. The directions say 1 tablet every four hours with a glass of water. I've read I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago