Posts by Britts3

Questions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Clomid

Hi Ladies it is normal to get a positive opk on CD 14 & 15 while on clomid I took it from 5-9? Since I ovu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Implantation Cramps

I got a dark positive opk on CD14 & 15 I was on clomid. I started having cramps and sharp pains on my left ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Clomid

Has any of you ladies taken clomid 50mg and conceived the 1st round and what kind of symptom did you have?

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Clomid

Hi my obgyn is perscribing me clomid nor sure how much mg getting it today I was just wondering what are the c ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cervix

My cervix feels like the tip of my nose what does that mean I been trying to conceive for 7 months now. Do I h ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Equate Vs Equate Early Results

Hi I have a question about these two test. I was wondering the regular equate can only be used day of period o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Disappearing Line on Answer Early Result Test

Hi I just took a test and the line was there pink and all faint but there then fews minutes later gone nothing ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

When should I test?

The pregnancy test calculator on here is awesome but I was wondering when can I take a test because I am 7dpo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How to get A Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator Pregnancy Test

Hi I was wondering how can I get a clearblue digital with conception indicator I been looking for these like f ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

When should I ovulate with a 36-37 day cycle? Help Please!

I was wondering because in April I started my period on the 24th and I got a positive opk (clearblue ovulation ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago