Posts by bbjean

Journals  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

13 dpo depression

Woke up cranky with the feeling that im out! really depressed today, i get teary eyes just thinking about it a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12 dpo And new years wishes to all!

The itch to test early is back! Woke up this morning having to pee and the urge to POAS! Then I got to think t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9 dpo

I hope the small cramps are implantation cramps! been feeling them since yesterday. I trully hate the two week ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

my 7dpo

well spent the night getting up to pee! every hours and a half easily! I woke up this morning at 7:30 could no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6 dpo today

Feeling really gassy today , itchy nipple started again last evening and had vivid dreams all night! But its w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Dpo1 !

I hate the two weeks wait. ESpecially that i think i ovulated early and could not do BD as much as planned! I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cd 9 anticipation

Today i feel neurotic i want this cycle to be the one! So started with opk and timing BD for every second day! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cd 4

New cycle... i'm surpised AF as already past and gone ...only 3 days ... short for me but ill take it! Will th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

19 dpo And i'm out! :(

Irony ... now that i had taken an appointment for bloodwork ... AF shows herself...grrr!!! woke up with pink s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

18 dpo

Took hpt this morning.. and bfn again... so now i just schedule an appointment for friday pm for bloodwork if ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago