Posts by mrsJoy

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

two positive hpt and negative blood test

could i have a cyst? i have so many symptoms, and i dont know what to think. what could be causing a positive ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

waiting

Waiting for the results to come in for my blood test is insane! i am so scared its going to be negative... if ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

feels like the flu

oh man! I feel sick. I'm so nauseous, and i feel like I'm going to vomit at any moment! my uterus is flutterin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

watery discharge?

whats up with this? i keep getting like water coming out. i wonder what this is all about. i am also getting l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

after a "positive"

sooooo, i got what looks like a positive on monday. i dont know what to think. i know i am scared to get the b ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

brown spotting now?

okay, so i took a pregnancy test, and got a VERY VERY faint positive. like a very light small +.... so today, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

15 dpo

okay, so to kick of day 15, im gassy!!! i mean not only gassy, my belly is bloated! Im not having my usual amo ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

faint positive?

hey ladies, i took a test (first urine) and it came back positive!!! the lines were very faint, but the contro ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

i started what i think is implantation bleeding. when would i be able to take a test?

I am about 17 days past ovulation, and got a very strange watery rust colored discharge. I am thinking it was ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

kind of condused

hi ladies! My 2 week wait has had me pretty sure that I'm pregnant. :good_luck: i have a lot of the symptoms, ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago