Posts by smulan32

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

17 dpo -no fever anymore but cramps and more spottings

So I'm pretty sure I'm losing the pregnancy. Woke up and felt so good because no fever last nigh and no fever ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

15 dpo -...and faint positive ... ... !

Yeah. Eventhough the flu and the fever I might be pregnant... I took the test this afternoon after debating wi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

15 dpo - spottings stopped and no AF but fever

So my 3 days of spottings stopped as predicted(I usually have 3 days of spottings followed by AF) but no AF sh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

11 dpo -spotting

So I'm out this month. I suspected it yesterday but now I'm spotting and I always get spottings 3 days prior A ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10 dpo -coming down with something

My throat is sore. I think I'm coming down with something. That might also be the reason why my stomach has be ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9 dpo

Dull cramps and stabbing pain in abdomen, and my nipples are slightly sore but not like on 6-7 dpo. I had trou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 dpo

It feels like I've had food poisoning the last couple of days. Last night I had to warm my stomach with my han ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

7 dpo and same symptom as last time

I am now 7 dpo and having sore nipples and mild pain/pressure and bloating. It's exactly the same as I did the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago