Posts by ttc101

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Spotting weeks 5.5-7 weeks pregnant, now 8 weeks and nothing...normal?

I started spotting dark brown/light pink off and on weeks 5 and half up until week 7. Now week 7 almost 8 ive ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

4w 5days hcg level is at 9032 is that normal?

I had my levels drawn a couple of days aga im 4w 5 days, ane they are at 9032 is that normal? This is our firs ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Preseed reviews and softcups!

Me and hubby have been trying to conceive for 6 months. I have cystic fibrosis I have eggwhite cm but due to C ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

TWW help :/

So im not positive what dpo I am. I had a negative opk saturday and then a positive sunday so does that mean i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Can someone please help! What are my chances?

Hubby and I have had sex 1,2,3,4,5, and ever 6 days before ovulation (online calculator) it said I was suppose ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Ovulation day?

Alright, ive been using opks and until today I havent gotten a second line at all not even a faint. And today ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could I have a chance of being pregnant?

So me and my husband had sex all im my fertile days 1,2,3, and 4 days before I ovulated but he was working the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Clear watery kinda sticky CM, but neg opk.

So today I have clear watery kinda slimy CM, but ive taken two opks and they are negative. Now, according to m ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HELP. Signs of ovulation?

Alright ladies, im on cycle day 12 (28 day cycle) I have been using ovulation predictors but they all still sa ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago