Posts by samanthalouise89_

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Borderline HCG test

Has anyone received a borderline test result at their first beta draw and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? ...

1 Answer      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Clear Blue Indents?

Has anyone ever had an experience with Clear Blue and for indent lines? I know FRER are notorious for evaps/in ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Symptom Spotting (CM)

Is anyone else out there a symptom spotter?! My husband and I weren’t actively trying when we conceive ...

5 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Late Ovulation?

Hi All, curious to know if anyone has ovulated later than any apps may have suggested. All my apps say that I ...

6 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

I forget what TWW symptoms are like?!

Hi Everyone. I am currently ttc baby number two. My husband and I baby danced the day of a positive Ovulatio ...

4 Replies      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

TTC and unsure of positive test

Hi All, this is my first cycle ttc number two. I suffere from Endo so I’m afraid it will take some time ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Natural Induction of Labour

Does anyone have any tried and true methods of naturally inducing labour? I've heard of a lot exercise and e ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Australian ladies . .. cost of care

Hi Ladies, Of course i am overjoyed to finally learn that i'm pregnant. Unfortunately i did not have Privat ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Sept 2019 Babies

Hi All, I've started this as i couldn't find any threads for women who have actually conceived and are expe ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Spotting or am I crazy?!

Okay so do you think it’s possible to imagine spotting?! I know people symptom spot but I’m wonder ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago