Posts by mamaoffour

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

POSSIBLE IB?

I had this while wiping today! I started cycle on October 3rd, had EWCM on the 17-19th, which means I most lik ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

EWCM

If I had EWCM for 2-3 days did I most likely ovulate after that? Or during the EWCM? I’m thinking I ovul ...

2 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CM QUESTION

I had EWCM about 4 days ago and then the last several days this cervical mucus…has anyone had this and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Bleeding

So I got a positive test yesterday & today and not long after taking the test today I started bleeding. It ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

SIGN OF PREGNANcy

I am 2 days from AF but having ovulation style cramping/twinges? Got a BFN today! Any insight?

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

SIGN OF PREGNANcy

I am 2 days from AF but having ovulation style cramping/twinges? Got a BFN today! Any insight?

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

2 days before Af

So I'm having ovulation cramps 2 days before expected period....sign of possible pregnancy? Still got a BFN to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Fertile?

Okay so I started July 10th and ended my period on the 15th, on the 19th I had pinkish discharge? Is this a si ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Can I still ovulate?

I stopped taking my bc around the same time my LMS and that was on 6/10/17, I had EWCM on 6/26-28...does this ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What could this be??

Ok...so I had pinkish/brown spotting one week ago, and tested today with a bfn...could it still be to early? O ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago