Posts by ncota13

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally it's my turn!

I love this site and everyone on it and thank everyone for their support. We have been trying for 2 years and finally got our BFP!

Here are my symptoms:

3dpo - 4 dpo: had to take naps Sat and Sun was so tired. Nipples tender and hard all the time, so unlike mine

5 dpo - 9 dpo: wanted to sleep under desk while at work, coffee and normal breakfast just didn't seem yummy, bb tender all day and I felt like I was having motion sickness on and off.

This was on my second cycle of clomid this round being 100 mg which I took days 6-10. Also did at home IUI (turkey baster method) since hubby had to work off schedule during our bd days. Used pre-seed each time. Also I used opk, but I never got a surge and that was with the digital clear blue ones. My 21 day count came back at 55 which is when the midwife asked me if I was sure I wasn't already prego. I am over the moon excited and am spreading baby dust to all.

If you have questions about the turkey baster method feel free to ask, it worked for us!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages