Posts by emilyolsen08

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Found out I was pregnant Jan 1st!

I took 3 cheap dollar store tests, starting at 10 dpo until 14 dpo. All VERY faint lines. I was beginning to think I was just crazy and the lines were not there. Well the 3rd test got way darker after about 20 minutes. I made hubby go get me a pack of 3 clear blue easy digital tests, ALL POSITIVE!! I did not keep track of my symptoms until about 10 dpo. All I remember before then were cramps and runny CM. but here were my signs.

10 dpo- Hot flashes, soaking wet CM, cramps, lower backaches. Very very faint positive. I didnt even count it as a positive at the time!

11 dpo- Very faint positive. Kinda had my mind racing. CM got dry. Thought for sure I was out. Tender lower belly, insomnia!! My nipples got darker, and it hurt when I breast fed. (posted the test on here, got mainly negative results)

12 dpo- Took a day off from testing to make sure my hcg had time to build up. CM still dry. Cramps, bloated! When I took a shower, the water hurt hitting my nipples.

13 dpo- Another very faint positive. Got darker within 20 minutes. CM still dry. Cramps, a pulling feeling in my left ovary. Getting more tired duting the day, but not enough to fall asleep. (posted the test on here, got alot of positives, few negatives)

14 dpo- Period due, no show. Had hubby get 3 clear blue digital tests. Took one at 9 pm, PREGNANT within one minute! I took another right after PREGNANT!! CM got a little heavier, milky color. Cramps and pulling continue, along with a tender belly.

4 weeks 5 days pregnant- Went to the dr to confirm. Took the last test right before my drs apt just to double cheack :) Even got an ultrasound! Couldnt really see anything because it was so early, but the dr said I am 100000% pregnant. I go back on Jan 26th to hear the babys heartbeat for the first time :))) Praying for a boy!!!

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages