Posts by racheal3673

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

I’m reaching out to everyone here to let you know that I just had another baby a

I’m reaching out to everyone here to let you know that I just had another baby after TRYING TO CONCEIVE for 6 years and also to share my pregnancy jorney story! I am so happy to announce that at 40 years of age, I gave birth to a healthy and beautiful twins baby girls on Oct0ber 29, 2022, My husband and I are from San Anthonio TX. In January of 2014, our third child, a beautiful baby girl, was born perfect and healthy. We couldn’t have been happier; our family of five felt perfect and complete. A few months down the road, as we were considering birth control options, the doctor informed us about Essure. This non-surgical, non-hormone, cost effective option seemed perfect. We went ahead with it, never imagining that there would ever be any reason to make us reconsider. Why would we when our little family was just right, and we were so happy?A little over a year later on October 9, 2015, our perfect baby girl left us to walk with Jesus. With very little warning or symptoms, her appendix burst and her tiny body succumbed to sepsis very quickly. The doctors and staff worked so hard to help her, but our little angel flew to heaven. I can tell you there is nothing worse than losing a child. It hurts so badly that it truly feels as though your heart is breaking. After several months, our boys began to question us about having another baby. The thought of a new precious miracle in our lives grew in our hearts quickly, and we began to look at what our options were. When I had gotten the Essure, the doctor had been very specific that it could not be reversed. With our first phone calls, we were told our only option was in vitro fertilization (IVF). As we researched that, it just didn’t seem like a great option for us. However, I stumbled on a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try and talk toed him because this has been my greatest problem in life, words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way, i’m also giving this hint to couples who are struggling with INFERTILITY or had their TUBES TIED. i urge you to talk to him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. talk to him today Via: (hrdesk2225@gmail.com)

1 Comment      

Latest 1 year ago

Success story

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email (hrdesk2225@ gma

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email (hrdesk2225@ gmail . com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. contact him today via email: hrdesk2225@ gmail . com

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Success story

contact (hrdesk2225@gmail.com) if you are TRYING TO CONCEIVE

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email (hrdesk2225@gmail.com), It was an awesome feeling when i found out that i am pregnant, i could not believe myself, after trying for 5 years now to conceive with my TUBES TIED, finally i have been able to be called a proud mother of twins!! my husband is glad too, by standing by my side all through the struggles of infertility with strong feeling we will achieve this together. i am giving this hint to couples who are struggling with infertility, your time as come as well, with the help of Dr Dr Agbola pregnancy spiritual Breakthrough, which he did for me and my partner, you can also have a child to call your own. this is the Priest contact hrdesk2225@gmail.com

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

No more pages