Posts by amendoza0725

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP 11 dpo after IUI this cycle

here is my journey to my BFP:

CD# 1-5 - Period
CD# 5-9 - Clomid 50mg 1 tablet a day.
CD#14 - HCG Trigger shot (should ovulate 24-48 hours)
CD# 15 - Peak OPK, IUI procedure in the AM and Sex with hubby that same night.
CD# 16 - Peak OPK, sex in the AM and sex in the PM
CD# 17 (1dpo) - Sex in the AM and sex in the PM, started progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#18 (2dpo) - started progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#19 (3dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#20 (4dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#21 (5dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#22 (6dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#23 (7dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#24 (8dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime
CD#25 (9dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime, painful nipples and throbbing boobs.
CD#26(10dpo) - progesterone pills, 1 tablet before bedtime, painful nipples and throbbing boobs.
CD#27 (11dpo) - missed my period, took a PT test - very very faint line on a clear blue test stick. (wasn't convinced, i said it might be an evap line)
CD#28 (12dpo) - take a PT test first response and two beaming lines show up on one test and the other said "yes". BFP confirmed!!!

** at first, the clear-blue test, i wasn't convinced loll the plus sign showing the positive was super super faint you can barely see it. i thought it was an evap line. and to be honest, i have little to no symptoms so i still wasn't convinced. when i was pregnant with my son i was nausea, sense of smell and vomiting the minute i got a positive test.
currently 4wks 6d and still no symptoms. i hope its just luck and this little bean sticks. :)

please see pictures attached.

also - what are the chances of conceiving multiples after all the fertility help and supplements, and if you have successful stories, please share. :)

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

No more pages