Posts by kellyhill

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

7 years and then an miracle occurred

I wanted to share my story to give other couples ttc hope. I had a daughter in 2012, after having her I wanted another child, My husband and I tried for years to no avail. sometime last year I decided that with our age it was highly unlikely. I ovulated every month , all the test came back normal. I did try medication to help my eggs mature faster, all attempts failed for years. I honestly stopped tracking my ovulation. I stopped saying its go time to my husband. Eventually we accepted the idea that it probably wasn't going to happen for us. We had a beautiful child together , so we chose to be thankful for having her. Although in all honesty it stings to realize , something you wanted so bad for so long , a dream you fought for , had to end, we had to let go of our wish. It was sad . On April the 3rd 2020 , I found an ovulation test in my drawer and thought what the heck , just for kicks, I tested. It wasn't positive but I could tell it wasn't far off. (or so it seemed). I let it go and about six days later , I had one romantic night . Of course my mind didn't even think back to the test ( for hope) because I thought I had already ovulated. To be quite honest I had tracked my ovulation for 7 years and it never helped. on April 18th 2020 , I went to sleep and had a dream about a dear lady I loved whom had passed and My dad whom had passed a year ago, They were standing side by side , smiling and she handed me a baby in a white blanket. I took the baby and my dad touched my hand and I could just feel this over whelming amount of love , he slowly walked away and she slowly disappeared. When I woke up , I went into the kitchen and told my husband , that I needed to buy a pregnancy test . I remember the look on his face like what? huh? I was like I had a dream that I was given a baby , lets go. So Before he finished his breakfast I had him out the door. I didn't want to spend a lot of money , because a major part of me thought it wasn't possible. Also a part of me thought I'm doing this because of a dream. I didn't want to put myself through another negative test . However there was this nagging thought, I never felt so much love from a dream before. My dads hand felt real. I drove to the dollar tree and got a test, went to Walmart and got the cheap .88 cent test. I came home and took the test and I saw a faint pink line. I told my husband, I think I'm pregnant. I handed him the test and he said I see it. I shared it on this site and people were so positive. I'm thankful for receiving this blessing. I pray for each person on this site. I know the struggles, the tears, the not another month, not another negative test. The I swear I see a line, even when no-one else see s it. I know the mental toll it has on our mind and the pain that twist in our hearts. Its a hard , tough , journey , However if you get the opportunity to become pregnant , Your childs story was about the strongest desire for them to be with you. I pray you find strength, courage, and self love no matter the outcome. It is possible , it can happen even when you think its impossible. Best wishes . Baby dust to all

2 Comments     1   1    

Latest 3 years ago

No more pages