Posts by diamondbaby

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

CD 44 BFNs and no AF advice needed please

This is my longest cycle yet, I have no clue what is going on in my body. I've taken pregnancy test all are c ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

When did you lady's get your BFP?

So when did you ladies get your first BFP? On 13dpo and getting bfns any hope for me? :good_luck: :ba ...

12 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13DPO going crazy

Hi I've been getting a dull back ache over the last few days and dull cramps more in my back then the front. ...

10 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

When did I ovulate..... Please help

Hi I'm on 15dpo I've had super light spotting only when I've wiped or the past few days and Sore boobs, and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Temp dip at 9dpo help

Hi, For the last few days I've been getting dull aches around my back, and on my hips, on and off boob pain, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

How to tell the difference between a evap and a faint positi

Hi this is a bit of a silly question, but I would like to know the difference between a evap and faint positiv ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

big temperature drop a good sign? or wishful thinking

Hey been taking my temperature this mouth and had a big drop, implantation? What are your thoughts? ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Have I ouvlated on the 12th

Hi could u guys take a look at my chart please? I think I oed on the 12th what do you all think. Be greatful f ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

HOPING FOR A BFP B4 XMAS

BEEN SEEING SO MANY BFP B4 XMAS AND HOPING AND PRAYING I WILL SEE ONE 2. TTC IS VERY STRESSFUL I DIDNT KNOW HO ...

10 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Any one used pre seed and fallen pregnant?

Hii me and my partner have been ttc for 9 mouths now, and this cycle I brought pre seed, ive only used it once ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago