Posts by Loopyloo35

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help

So my last period was 2nd of February and I have 28 to 32 day cycle last night was cycle day 31 had bright pin ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Help please

So i had a normal period on 20th june but then had a 3day bleed that was lighter on 26th july then yesterday i ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Question

Advice

So my last proper af was 25th april next what i belive was af was 10 days late on a 30 day cycle regular like ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Advic please

My af was 9 days late i had spotting for 3 days and one day of light flo now 4 days after af im getting terrib ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Af advice

So af was 9 days late ive been getting light pink spotting on and off for 4 days now af is usually horrid real ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Advice

Has any one used concieve plus or pre ceed and has worked there lubricants that jelp sperm live longer

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

9 days late

Could i have ovulated later than i thought . i thought i ovulated on the 11thmay but on the 20th as i had load ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

9 days late

Being to doctors they said they wont look into it till i miss a second period i had this problem with 1st 2nd ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

7 days late af

7 days late of a 28 day cycle ive done 10 pregnancy tests and 6 are faint posotive and 4 are negative so what ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

16Dpo

I am now 16dpo and 5 days late af i have had some faint posotives and some negatives but have sum symtoms sick ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago