Posts by Geauxlsu

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

PLEASE read!

My doctor prescribed me progesterone bc I am 13 days late with BFNs. She said I might still be pregnant, thou ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Evap in time limit

I'm using Internet cheapies (the pink dip strips) and I'm wondering if anyone has gotten an evap line within t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

What are my odds?

Ok so I BD on the 8th, got a positive opk on the 12th, and BD again on the 14th. Did anyone here get pregnant ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

HELP

Ok so I've been getting faint positives on the Internet cheapie hpts for a couple days now. Today my period wa ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Jenny Renny?

Ok so I did this silly online psychic reading by Jenny renny, who predicts when you'll conceive, etc. I've rea ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

AF due sept. 18th buddies?

Just looking for buddies who are expecting AF on the 18th. Hopefully this will be our month! This is month sev ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Testing on the 19th buddies?

Anyone else trying desperately to wait until the 19th to test?? I'm unbelievably exhausted, my back aches, and ...

8 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Sciatic pain very early pregnancy?

Hi! My husband and I have been ttc since about february. I'm currently 2 days late, and I got two maybe positi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages