Posts by aromatherapy

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

negative hpt at 12 dpo???

so in a nut shell,af is due tomorrow,and no sign of her(usually spot couples days before) did the deed oct 26t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so pretty sure i have a bfp,so now im terrified of becoming a mom,and want to take it back. Why?

Is this normal,i mean i am totally freaking out bout finaces,patience,db not being happy,God some one help me ...

5 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do women who have endometriosis ovulate every month? hers my story. 34 and have 25-26 day cycles with ovulatio ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

BEST TIME TO POAS!!!!

i have bought the clear blue digital ovulation tests, and today is day 9 of my cycle. I am supposed to start t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

clear blue digital opk

k guys im on day 10 of my cycle today. i usually have a 25-26 day cycle. so i started testing yesterday 1 at 2 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

opk kits CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today im going to buy a clear blue digital ovulation kit. It says that when the smiley face appears you are ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HOW LONG??????????????

I'm 34 and have been off bc for over a yr now. i was on bc for bout 11 yrs. i am still not pregnant. How long ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

3 day period

so im 34 and i have had 3-4 day period since i went off the pill last yr in october, is this normal? and is th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages