Posts by bbjean

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

17 dpo

Yay! Still pregnant did hpt still bfp and went for bloodwork in am ! And now im exhausted so going for a nap ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

14 dpo

First off I need to say a great big thank you randall0123 who is my big big support and kandi12 for her encour ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

13 dpo depression

Woke up cranky with the feeling that im out! really depressed today, i get teary eyes just thinking about it a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12 dpo And new years wishes to all!

The itch to test early is back! Woke up this morning having to pee and the urge to POAS! Then I got to think t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9 dpo

I hope the small cramps are implantation cramps! been feeling them since yesterday. I trully hate the two week ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone out there tried clomid?

Anyone out there tried clomid? what are the side effects and what does it do really? Can it help me have a mul ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

my 7dpo

well spent the night getting up to pee! every hours and a half easily! I woke up this morning at 7:30 could no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6 dpo today

Feeling really gassy today , itchy nipple started again last evening and had vivid dreams all night! But its w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Dpo1 !

I hate the two weeks wait. ESpecially that i think i ovulated early and could not do BD as much as planned! I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd 9 anticipation

Today i feel neurotic i want this cycle to be the one! So started with opk and timing BD for every second day! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago