Replies by tryingforads

Replies 41 - 50

Hi Laureen!

It sounds like you've ovulated to me! I feel like I am pretty in tune with my body... I actually don't get ewcm but the watery cm tells me I am about to ovulate, plus I am way more turned on when I'm ovulating.

I don't track my BBT (yet) so I guess I might be wrong, but AF does tend to arrive 14 days after the day I suspect ovulation.

I'd say if you go from ewcm to no cm, that's a very strong sign you've ovulated. Is it possible your cycle this month could be a little shorter? Or are you always 31 days? I am veeeery irregular. But if you did ovulate yesterday, then your AF should arrive probably on the 15th... or if your luteal phase is a little longer (like 17 days) it could arrive on the 18th which is bang on 31 days if my math is right...

Those calculators are always a guess, I think. Only your body really knows what's going on for sure!

11 years ago
Reply to Listen to my Body?

Public

I know the original post is over a year old, but that's what I'm wondering too! I ALWAYS have extremely tender breasts for at least a week before AF starts. They are so sore that I have to sleep with a bra on and sometimes shower with a bikini top.

Right now I am 11DPO and I'm not even wearing a bra. I have no other symptoms but I'm hoping this might be a good sign, too...

11 years ago
Reply to HELP! No Breast Tenderness this Month???

Public

Advertisement

Thanks so much for posting this! It's so lovely to hear people's success stories. Often we just hear that people are praying for a BFP then they disappear!

11 years ago
Reply to I'm pregnant and in shock! What worked for me...

Public

pla2pus09 - Good luck! How are your symptoms now? Won't be long till the shot has worn off!

aalvis - Are your symptoms unusual for you or could they just be PMS?

Baby dust to you both!

12 years ago
Reply to Obsess with me! Play the "is/isn't this a symptom"

Public

Hi amai312 - welcome and thanks for sharing your symptoms. It's fine by me if you aren't actually TTC! Glad to have you either way. :)

I had cramps and twinges last month way before AF, which was unusual for me too, and I did get my period right on schedule. Don't know why that happened... I spotted too, which has never happened to me before but it wasn't at 7DPO like you it was more like 14DPO, and went on for a day before AF came. Yours might be implantation bleeding!

Keep us posted...

12 years ago

Public

hopeful9 and stylusstar2000, lots of to you! I hope you both get your BFPs! Would love an update once you know!

DH and I don't get to try this month because he has a huuuuuge work thing coming up next March that can't be rearranged, would be right around the baby's due date if we conceived and he would be out of town. So I am bummed about that! Now that we are TTC I don't want to stop!

But you better believe I am going to be symptom spotting like crazy next month! haha - I figure as long as I am trying to be objective it's okay to also be a little obsessive.

12 years ago

Public

Hi Lori4dmb! Your symptoms sound veeeery exciting!

Unfortunately I got AF bit time-o today, so now have to gear up for next O day. :) It's pretty amazing that I felt like I had all of those symptoms and it turned out to be nada. I also had taken 5 HPTs and all were BFN... so I don't think it could have been a chemical pregnancy even.

So I tried to be rational about my symptoms but it still was a weird cycle for me with cramping way earlier in my cycle, no acne breakout, and that suuuuuuper weird lard taste I got in my mouth at 5DPO or something.

I so hope you get your BFP - I think your symptoms sound veeeeery promising, more intense than mine. Keep us posted with your HPT! GL!

12 years ago

Public

Thanks for writing back rupeekat!

Got cramping and light pink/brown spotting today. Feels like my period but is way too light (and I've never spotted like this before). I'm 14-17 DPO so could easily be AF too. If AF hasn't started by the AM I am taking a test!

Anyone else want to share their symptoms and discuss?? xo

12 years ago

Public

Just wanted you to know that I loved your story and hope you get your BFP! It's so exciting to get symptoms that can't really be explained by your normal PMS stuff.

12 years ago
Reply to Things that make you go Hmmmmm

Public

A missed period and two positive HPTs is a veeeery good sign that you are preggers missy! Go see your doc to confirm with a blood test!!

12 years ago
Reply to HPT result! Need help please!

Public