Community post

Discussion

Drop in temp?

I had a short cycle (26 day) and ovulated yesterday (CD 8). Using Fertile Focus, Mucines, Prenatal Vitamins and BBT for fertility aides.

My temps were pretty consistent of 97.3 then on O day 97.5 and ferning on fertile focus.

Today 1 DPO my temp is 96.8 and I saw only 1 small ferning pattern on Fertile Focus.

Last night I couldn't sleep well and had a strong BURNING in my lower abdomin and I felt sick.

What could this mean? I'm most concerned about the Temp drop.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have always seen temp drop as ovulation, I always see the drop the day of or after I ovulate, but it can also mean implantation.
That however doesn't seem likely, I mean the implantation part because it takes the egg more than 24 hours to drop and nestle into the lining of the uterus. So I am guessing it has to do with ovulation. I am gonna bet it come back up after a day or so.
It could also be that you are just having an out of wack day and your temp is down.

12 years ago

After doing research all day I agree with you. The only logical explanation is due to ovulation. I ovulated (hence the rise in temp), then ovulation stopped (drop in temp.) Coupled with the fact that there was positive ferning patterns on Ovulation day and then NONE on the next, it obvious.

I have a very good feeling with this one :-).

Thanks!

12 years ago • Post starter

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING! OMG! SO HAPPY!

I THINK it is anyway LOL! We'll know in a week right?

EDIT: No it's was O bleeding.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo