Community post

Discussion

waiting now !!!!

well ladys .im hoping someone can hel me here .im now 9 DPO ,and today has been ,well ,have a lot of CM ,creamy and yellowish ,brownish colour ,but not a lot ,and a lot of funny things going on in my tummy ,like butterflies ,and kinda pulling pains on my left side .breasts sore ,feeling sick,and not nice taste in my mouth .i have 2 kids all ready ,but both symtoms were so different ,and also was pregnant in oct last year bot sadly lost baby ,in jan this year ,but my symtoms were only sore breasts last time ,nothing more .can anyone tell me is this ealry pregnancy symtoms ??????or am i going off my head .thankyou .

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am 8dpo today and I've been having that weird pulling feel on the ride side of my abdomen for the past few days and it's really annoying. I have a few other symptoms--headaches, tender bbs, vivid dreams, and fatigue where I have to take a nap after I took a hpt today and it was negative. I'm hoping that I am pregnant!

Keep me updated of your hpt results.

Good luck and baby dust.

12 years ago

I am in the waiting process I am 9dpo, and I feel like I'm pregnant. My last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant as soon as the egg implanted so I have a good feeling but I don't want to get my hopes up. I just know my bbs feel like cannonballs that somebody lit on fire and my nipples hurt so bad I can't even put a bra on. I hope we get bfps(:

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo