Community post

Discussion

Just a tearful rant- I'm sorry!

Ohhh where to start, I'm 25, multiple double figure losses, 2 disabled children and DH and I have been ttc since 09, with pcos and one tube. last cycle was a fake preg. This month I took epo and I've given up smoking and I oved omg!!! Well I then went onto a few day ish triphasic phase of temps around 36.88 awesome! But I got an asda bfn last night. Im now 15dpo and my temp dipped to 36.34 which is a dip and a half but cover line is 36.25 so that's ok ish. Af isn't here yet but lots of creamy cm. gp just called to book me a smear, as I had one last year And it's borderline! Wtf I've never had one before! Omg Im scared! Please lord when is my break?! X I'm sorry everyone just needed to offload as every month passes more people fall and stick around me as I struggle and smile for them all as I'm happy for them I really am, I'm just not sure how many more 'oh it will be ok' 'you'll get there' etc I can hear before going crazy x

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry I can't find an edit button on my
Phone. When I say about a smear, I had one during an
Op last year and no one mentioned the results until the gp just called to book a follow up one saying the last one was borderline, when asking what that meant he said oh let's just wait and see.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo