Community post

Discussion

Has anyone?

I think I am between 12dpo and 14dpo( not sure because I wasn't TTC). My LMP was Feb 4th and my cycles range anywhere from 28 to 30 days. I tested this morning and I got a bfn. I have been cramping very lightly since the 24th and my breasts are sore to the touch. Today my right breast feels like I am having the letdown reflex when you breastfeed. I want so badly to relieve the pressure but I can't. I am also peeing every 5 min, so tired all of the time, my head hurts constantly, and my dreams are more vivid than ever. My mouth is very dry, no matter how much water I drink. I feel like a crazy person because I am experiencing all of this but my test was bfn. I guess I am just looking to see if anyone else has experienced this before and was indeed pregnant??

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello yes i was a week late before i took a test had cramping like af was coming kept telling myself oh its.coming like right now lol well never did. Breasts were very sore. Had very crazy dreams every night like some were like omg! They were scary honestly. Dry mouth headaches and extremely moody and tired like I never slept. Sounds like your pregnant and wish you the best of luck..

12 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply! I really hope I am :) I will keep you updated on here.

12 years ago • Post starter

:))))

12 years ago

I agree, I am currently TTC this month and I am only 5dpo and I feel like my period is coming, the cramps feel a bit different than normal AF cramps, so i don't want to get my hopes up... but I do remember this in my first pregnancy and at 5dpo it is too early for period cramps AND too early for implantation... So I don't know what these cramps are but I am hoping it isn't AF. It is just hard to tell when you really want to be pregnant cause it could all be in your head and there are so many possibilities. I will find out soon if I am prego or not, if I am then maybe that explains the cramps but right now I don't know how to go about explaining these cramps. Hopefully AF doesn't come and we get a (:

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo