Community post

Discussion

I feel Like I am going crazy

For the past week or so I have been almost convinced that I was pregnant. My breasts were super sore, my nipples really sensitive, I have had trouble sleeping but I feel like I am exhausted, I have had horrible heartburn and gas, and I have been cramping (not like af) and having back pains. Today my breast pain has diminished and my nipples are just really sensitive and tingling, and that is it. I am 11dpo today (or so I think, I wasn't charting so not sure when I O'ed) and and I just feel like I am insane. I have tested yesterday (afternoon) and today (fmu) and both BFN. Has anyone experienced something similar to me and got their BFP?

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

No one has any input?

11 years ago • Post starter

I am only 6dpo & having some of the same symptoms. This wouldnt be my 1st pregnancy, but now that were actually trying im noticing alot of things way early that I guess I never paid attention to so early on. And then I think I have to be completely insane cuz its way 2 early 4 any of this! But then again theres NO way I can be imagining my CM or how sore my bbs r. I have even gone so far as 2 not let DH touch them for the last 4 days in hopes thats what was causing it & could just chalk it up 2 him being a little obsessed w/ them. Theyve just gotten sorer &now w/ the blue veins. But anyways, its enuf to drive urself crazy w/, so ur not alone there! With my youngest I didnt get a bfp until I was abt a mo late w/ af. And the symptoms I had w/ her werent til abt the time af was due. But I wasnt looking for them or really even thinking I could be pregnant. Symptoms 4 me w/ heraround time of af were fatigue, cranky/moody, sore breasts. But I wasnt charting or checking cp or cm either so no idea what those were. Hope what little useful info was actually in all that helps some. Best of luck to you & keep us posted!

11 years ago

What kind of hpt r u using? For alot of them 11 dpo is still too early 2 pick up the hgc. I have ordered some that r 10 miu, usually the "earliest" otc ones dont read til 25 miu. So (i know the waits a killer) I would wait 2-3 more days & test again w/ fmu. My fingers r crossed hoping this will be ur last tww. . . . Lemme know how things turn out! & lots & lots of To you!

11 years ago

Thank you for your reply! I just feel like I am going through an emotional rollercoaster. With my Son I wasn't paying attention to my body to realize what was going on because we weren't trying as well so I was in the same boat as you. We are not trying now, but we aren't preventing either. I will keep you updated. I think I will wait until AF is due to test again if she hasn't shown up by then.

I am using FRER which is why I am getting so bummed out. On the one I took this morning I swore I saw the tiniest hint of a line but I could just have line eyes and it probably was the anitbody.

IM at 8 dpo, had spotting on 4 dpo (odd I know) pulling cramps, really sore nipples, thick milky kinda sticky cm (IM normally dry as a bone) im dizzy and sick at my tummy starting today......feels like this is the month...but in petrified to test till late af!
Everyones post sound promising
*sticky baby dust to us all!

Me (25) DH (25) Angel baby (2006) DS (6-5-13) Ttc #2 Me- Pcos and hypothyroidism DH- perfect!

11 years ago

The hpts on the market can say all kind of stuff abt accuracy due to a loophole in fda requirements. It says "up to 4 days berore missed period". But if u read the fine print its only in a specific % of women and full accuracy isnt until day after missed period. So dont throw in the towel yet, theres still some hope!

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Thought I would keep you updated :-). Well I haven't tested again yet so no news on that. My breast tenderness has gone away completely, my nipples are still extra sensitive though. I have had heartburn all day today as well as nausea. The only time I have ever had heartburn was when I was pregnant with my son so that is new. I have also been constipated which I never ever get. I go a few times a day normally so this is killing me. Sorry for the tmi lol. I am having trouble sleeping and my legs are cramping and my head is pounding so I am hoping all of these are good signs.

IM so excited for you! Keep us posted...

Me (25) DH (25) Angel baby (2006) DS (6-5-13) Ttc #2 Me- Pcos and hypothyroidism DH- perfect!

11 years ago

The TWW is an absolute killer!!! I am currently 9 DPO and I thought I was having all sorts of symptoms, but today there is nothing plus I had a BFN this morning.

I fell pregnant with my DD the first month we tried (this is our 4th month TTC#2) and don't remember feeling any symptoms, which is normal - most people don't have any symptoms until much later.

Although I don't really remember how many days DPO I was when I got my BFP, I do remember having a few BFN's before that :)

Fingers crossed this is the month for all of us!! xx

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo