Community post

Discussion

HEY! does anyone else experience this?

hey if you bothered to open this, AT LEAST REPLY...please...

ok so the main symptom i would have to say is the white milky CM...i barely ever have it...when i do have it it usually lasts like a few days... im now 13dpo and im still having the white CM...my AF is due in two days..

does anyone else ever have alot of CM right before their period? or does it stop weeks before?

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

no i havent i only had cervical mucus, durting ov, i am 4 days late got sore bbs, cramps of and on, feel like contraction in stomach, pressure when pee but not alot of pee, crazy stuff like that. idk, i hate waiting lol

12 years ago

I know with my first dd, I had lots of cm right up to when my cycle was suppose to start. It was more clear but thick and then after the missed cycle, I was more on the dry side until she was born. Hope this helps!

12 years ago

I have lots of the creamy cm after i O , and it stays till i get my period .but thats me ,maybe its a good thing for you.best of luck .

12 years ago

Well i am a day late AF never came yesterday, i will test monday to be sure!

12 years ago • Post starter

took a test last night had two lines one was lighter, but everyone voted for it as positive on here!

congrats .

12 years ago

Yay! Congrats! I've only gotten CM a couple of days before/after AF.

Wife to KDJ, StepMomma to -KDJ-11.1996- & Proud Momma to LCC -09.2007- ^angel baby lost via chemical pregnancy 03.2009^ CDJ -03.2010- User Image

12 years ago

thanks guys, im now 6 weeks!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo