Community post

Discussion

I need you EDUCATED and experienced thoughts=)

okay, so me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive, we have been trying since the middle of december.... But it was treated. Anyways, this month we had sex before my ovulation date, i started having white discharge all day for like 5 days now its like milk, im 9DPO right now, and today while i was drinking a gatorade it tasted so weird i guess a metallic taste...back pains but thats normal so idk if thats a symptom, and headaches... those are my only symptoms... my period is due 2 weeks from now, and im just anxious...what do you think guys?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Just a question:
How can your period be due in 2 weeks, when you are 9 days past ovulation right now? Did you mean days?

I kno when I conceived I hardly had any symptoms, but some thing tasted weird. So it is definately possible you conceived.

Keep my fingers crossed for you!

12 years ago

from all the reading I have done, White discharge (CM) is very normal for after ovulation... as well as dry, yellow, sticky and cloudy...

If your 9DPO it want be much longer until you can test and know if your are pregnant... which is possible!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo