Community post

Discussion

Second Round of Clomid

Hi Ladies, well I am about to start by 2nd round of Clomid 50mg on days 5-9. Last month was my first round of clomid. On 11DPO I got a BFP on a HPT, but went for bloods the very next day and was negative......still trying to figure that out. My doctors response was that HPT's are not reliable.

Anyone else there about to start there second round of clomid, or anyone with any second round success stories ?

User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

hi i also started my 2nd round of clomid this month i am doing 50mg 5-9 today i am on cd7 well what i have read up on is that some women have a chemical pregnancy which is why some get a positive test but then a day or two later its negative or could be the type of test you took and it was a blue dye i hear those are not reliable for some probably is your situation if so im sorry about that i am looking for good news by feb 14 which is my annivarsary that would be exciting well looking forward to us getting our BFP soon good luck

12 years ago

Wow thats so exciting, hopefully this will be our month !!!

We have been ttc #1 for almost 11 months now. I definately saw signs of the clomid working last month, so here is hoping and praying this is the month.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

me to i felt the clomid work last month today im on cd8 and i am having some ovary pain probably the eggs growing lol thats also what happend last month to so ill be ovulating soon yay i have been trying for 2yrs but this is the 2nd cycle medicated and stating to chart before i would try and pin point it on my own yes hoping and praying that this is the month for the both of us ladies last pill tomorrow so anxious

12 years ago

I took my second round of Clomid last month and it ended with a BFP!!! I'm just about to be 5 weeks pregnant and I'm so excited! It took 13 months to get here, but that only makes me appreciate it even more!!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

12 years ago

Congratulations Damebacker i to am hoping to get my BFP this month around trying not to get to into it like last month we all know how hard that can be lol but i have good feelings this is gonna be it just cant wait for it to happen lol happy and healthy 9mths to you good luck

12 years ago

Wow Damebacker that is so exciting, congratulations to you and a happy and healthy nine months. If you dont mind me asking, after the first cycle on clomid did not work did they increase your dosage ?

Myfamilytime I start my first pill tonight, so you are a few days ahead of me, please keep in touch and let me know of any updates, here is praying for for both of us.

I usually ovulate on my own, not sure if I ovulated last month as I was away on holiday and DH decided we should just go for it without OPK's. But I am definately going to be using OPK's this month to pinpoint the exact days.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo