Community post

Discussion

Anyone know what implantation pain is like?

Hey everyone!
Yesterday, at 7 DPO, I had some sharp pain in my lower abdomen/pelvis area towards the right. It was around 3 or 4 AM and lasted for about a minute. However today, at 8 DPO, I haven't felt anything. This didn't feel like my usual period cramps, as they're usually dull and over a broader area and last a few days. Any thoughts? x

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I felt that with my three pregnancies. Its a annoying feeling in ur abdomin.though af would arrive but didnt

9 years ago

Hey TTC ladies, this is my first post -- prompted by a combination of strange pelvic pain and a strong desire to be pregnant.
Yesterday (around 8 DPO as best as I can tell with calendar tracking), I experienced a sharp pain on the right side of my pelvic area as I was standing up. It was so intense I exhaled loudly and nearly doubled over. It continued localized for the next few minutes and then I was overall achy uterus the rest of the night.
This morning I have light cramps/gurgles.
Obviously I'm hoping it's a sign of implantation, but worried that it's my overactive brain seeing what it wants to. I've been tracking for a couple of months and according to symptoms I've recorded this is too early for PMS cramps and that sharp pain was a completely new beast.
Anyone experience something similar? And did it result in BFP or BFN?
I'm planning to test in a few days -- really not good at waiting until day after expected AF. :D

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo