Community post

Discussion

4DPO, nauseous, sharp pains, very moody?

I'm 4DPO today, and I've been nauseous off and on, very moody, and I've also been having sharp pains in right my side, around my belly button, and in my lower abdomen. I don't know if the pains are a symptom, though. Did anyone else have these pains and end up being pregnant? Just playing the waiting game, and probably over-analyzing. I have a constant, dull ache in my lower abdomen, too, besides the sharp pains. And the ache in my lower back. Almost like really mild AF symptoms. Anyone with me? And does anyone know about the sharp pains being a symptom or not? Hoping for my !!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

They could be, or they may not be. It is all one big mystery. I am trying ttc #4 and a few months back I was convinced I was preggers. Unfortunately, I had psyched myself into believing it. :( I am 3 days past O currently, or so I think. My last 2 cycles have been screwy. I think the stress of trying to conceive might have caused a change. I am a little more relaxed this cycle. If it happens it happens.... is how I am feeling now. Although, I am secretly hoping for BFP! Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Maybe!! sounds promisiing!! I'm 3DO and feeling notta :( I feel last the last baby I felt stuff really early on and got my BFP at 9PO!!

GOOD Luck!! Keep us updated!!!

12 years ago

My nausea has gone away completely, but I'm still having pains. This has been pretty stressful on the hubby and I. We've agreed that if this isn't it, we're taking a break. I'm due for AF the day after Christmas, so I guess we'll know soon. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's been an emotional roller coaster and if this cycle isn't it, I definitely need a break.

12 years ago • Post starter

i'm at 5dpo and i've got pains in my lower abdomen too. not sure what it could be, i've never felt it before. not like AF at all. so i'm with you. not bad enough to consider seeing a doctor but definitely uncomfortable.

maybe if they're bad enough see a doc just for a checkup. doctors know best right?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo