Community post

Discussion

Symptom Spotter Here!

I am a symptom spotter. Even when I try not to symptom spot, I catch myself doing it anyway. I justify this by telling myself that it is important for me to take note of the more definite or odd symptoms because my experience might help someone else's TTW a little more bearable.

What I have learned over the last several months is that our bodies are amazing and intricate machines. They can be very confusing at times, but they continue to keep chugging on.

So with no further delay, here is a run down of my post O experience, this cycle lol. (note, I am not sure if I o'ed this month because of no + opk)

Estimated O Date
September 15-18th, 2014 (3 days of fertile/semi fertile CM)

1 DPO body aches, fatigue, back pain, GAS, indigestion left and right pelvic pain. CM stretchy and clear, lots of it after BM again.
2 DPO sore throat in the evening, back pain, GAS and indigestion, light cramps. CM still stretchy and clear.
4 DPO CRANKY! Sore throat in the evening think i am getting a head cold, back pain, GAS again, can't fall asleep. CM milky and abundant. looks like lotion
5 DPO achy all over, not sick, fatigued, still got that back pain, indigestion again, and the GAS, still pretty cranky. CM same, white/clear a little sticky but still slippery.
6 DPO Cranky and impatient, fatigue but can't rest, is that a pimple?, headache in my neck and ears, there's that same old back pain, GAS imagine that, light cramping CM clear/white slippery and tons of it, feeling "wet" all day!
7 DPO Slept late, head hurt when moving my eyes for about an hour, got nausea in the middle of dinner, holy cow the dizzy spells, feel drained. CM still clear/white and creamy or slippery feeling.

So there it is, thus far, still have some time to go before I greet AF, but wanted to take a moment to document my experience this cycle. Will update in a feel days, btw never did get that head cold.

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am only 5dpo and I am just as cranky and impatient. AF NOT DUE UNTIL THE 4th of October so too early to be AF symptoms. Lower back ache but it's dull. Breast feel tingly and I have headaches off and on for the past two days

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo