Community post

Discussion

13dpo, should start AF tomorrow, PMS or Pregnant?

I'm at 13dpo, and I'm supposed to start AF tomorrow. I have a 28 day cycle, pretty much to the T. So, I should start bleeding tomorrow. The only thing is I normally cramp really bad, and I'm not at all. I feel like I need to bm all the time, and my belly feels heavy. My nipples hurt really bad and I got plenty of sleep, but feel exhausted. I can't tell if this is PMS or might be pregnancy symptoms. I felt like I was gonna start af at 5dpo, complete with cramping, then after a couple days it stopped. I'm confused. Maybe I'll be getting a bfp soon, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Anyone with me? What do you guys think about my symptoms? Is there hope?

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

There's definitely hope!! I'm right there with you though. 14DPO today and no sign of AF. Had some on and off spotting the past few days. My cycles are closer to 35 days so I don't know...its all so confusing...still.
Your symptoms sound promising but its so hard to tell the difference between af and pg symptoms. But, if af doesn't show tomorrow you should definitely test
I've been super tired also. Hopefully its a sign for both of us.
Lots of to you!

12 years ago

Oops that's was supposed to be lots of to you
Lol..

12 years ago

I just laughed out loud to that icon error. I thought "lots of sex? Well, thanks." Haha. Good luck to you!! If you're spotting before you're supposed to get your period, there's a big chance it's implantation bleeding, so good luck!!!!! to you!!!! Maybe we'll both get a soon and will be on the same schedule. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Woke up at 5am to the worst cramps and sure enough it was making her dramatic entrance nice and early on a sunday morning. Well at least I didn't waste anymore pg tests... Good luck to you. I hope you get your

12 years ago

Awww, I'm so sorry. AF hasn't shown, but I'm wary of getting my hopes up. Good luck on your next cycle. Are you taking prenatal vitamins or using any fertility aids? I know the folic acid in the vitamins are supposed to help with fertility.

First I was taking just foilic acid then I switched to a regular womens multi-vitamin that had a ton of folic acid in it. I was even thinking of switching to a prenatal vitamin but I don't know...so many choices out there.

12 years ago

I wasnt getting any cramps this cycle, have been ttc for 3cycles, tested yesterday and BFP!
So it was a good sign for me, hopefully a good sign for you too..
My only symptoms were lots of cm and sore bb's..

12 years ago

I've started spotting- only enough to show up when I wipe. It's very brown and old looking, which is odd for AF, I think. I don't know. I'm not getting my hopes up. If AF doesn't rear her ugly head full force tomorrow, I'll get a test.

hey kkoone,
That's what happened to me, but it's wasn't brown just light pink and I got AF so maybe yours is implantation...
I hate that the symptoms are the same!! You'd think I'd learn month after month but I don't....

12 years ago

AF came full force at 5am this morning. I think it's really easy to make it seem like things are "different this month" because we pay such close attention to our bodies when TTC. Better luck this cycle!! Thanks for talking to be through this. :) Hope you get you soon!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo