Community post

Discussion

12dpo, ntnp, could this be the real deal?

I've had a perfect 28 day cycle, so I should be getting my period this Sunday. 5 days past ovulation, I was bloated, cramping, had pressure in my lower abdomen, and a lot of other PMS symptoms, but of course, no bleeding. I normally PMS 3 or 4 days before my period. But, here I am 2 days before I'm expecting it, and nothing at all. I'm not stressed out or anything, so that shouldn't be a problem. Plus, I just had to go wipe because I leaked cervical mucus randomly. It's really clear, with a few white clumps. So, could this be my month? Could I be pregnant? I have been really, really tired. I could barely make myself make Thanksgiving dinner last night, and I slept til past noon today. Also, my nipples have been hurting really bad for about 3 days. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm in.the same spot! Today is 12 dpo and have had dull.pressure cramps on and off. Since yesterday have felt queasy throughout the day. A week before my period I get horrible cramps sore boobs etc but I feel fine just queasy not bloated and tired. I fell asleep on the way home tonight Haha. Suppose to start tomorrow praying we r pregnant. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm also 12 dpo and I did a test this morning.... it was a very faint positive, but I"m nervous about getting too excited about it, just in case. I've also been very tired and my bbs are increasingly sore every day. Not much else, some cramping but not as bad as before AF.
Good luck!

12 years ago

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations that is sooo exciting! I'm 14dpo today and yesterday and today very fatigued after doing.chores or cooking which is weird for me. I'm afraid to test because I don't want to see a bfn. But I cant help but be hopefully because usually ive started by now, or have spotting and cramping like no other but feeling nothing. This morning j started to get upset Bc i was having cramps but they e.dex up just to be gas bubbles Haha. We have been ttc for 3 yrs now so praying that this is it.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo