Community post

Discussion

15 DPO...?

Ok so today is 15dpo I think, according to cramping, even tho i did cramp a couple days later, and so today ive had some mild cramps and spotting, i thought it was af showing her ugly face but no red flow just spotting when i wipe... Im so confused! This is just madness!!!!

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you tested yet? There has been a few months where i would spot a couple days and af would show. Hope thats not the case for you

9 years ago

Af decided to show her face yesterday so another month of seeing what God has instore for us! I would like to say ok im going to take a break that way i can get my breast reduction, but frankly i want a baby more lol, so we leave it in Gods hands

Thank you for replying :) im hope to be able to obsess with everyone with their cycles as well as mine hehehe

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo