Community post

Discussion

Well i tested...

And i got a BFN ð??¢ð??­ I want it so bad!!! Im 14 dpo and used the clear blue digi... I just broke down when i saw the words not pregnant i know its not over till the witch shows but now l have just lost hope! What are all these symptoms? Why is my body playing tricks on me? It was a 2 box... Should i test tomorrow morning with fmu or just wait for af and save it for my next obsessive cycle?

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Aww, I am so sorry it was a negative! I have never seen a positive. DH & I have been trying for "our" 1st for 16 cycles now. He has 2 from a previous marriage. It is so heart breaking every time you see the BFN and after you get all the symptoms to where you swear is not normal PMS symptoms. I personally would save your 2nd test for at least a few days. If you are on 14 DPO then chances are AF will show tonight or tomorrow. If she doesn't show by Sunday or Monday then use the other test. Hang in there!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I will try lol i know its not going to be easy!! But i guess iys the best thing, that way i give it time to double if i am, and if im not then time for af to show up! Ah its just this TWW is horrible!!! I i know the feeling on trying so long, i triednfor my first DD for 4 years... 48 cycles i think that is...? It was very stressful, what i do know is that the cycle i finally decided i was going to take a break and focus on me (i have very large breasts and i wanted to work on getting a reduction) and i ended up pregnant, and the weird thing is i said that this month, i was like whatever happens happens so i go to the doctor and start the process for my reduction again and now all these symptoms and the faint lines on the other tests and now the not pregnant its all too overwhelming :'(

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo