Community post

Discussion

Miscarriage at 7 weeks 3 days. Taking a break.

I just had a miscarriage for the second time. I think I'm done for a while. My husband and I talked about it, and he's encouraging me to focus on things I enjoy for a bit and get emotionally ready to try again. I feel so numb now, but sometimes it becomes so real and I just break down. I know I wasn't that far along but we were so excited and I was so ready. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am so sorry for your loss!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss, but I can relate to your feelings. I feel the same way right now.

Last year January I miscarried at 10 weeks (US showed baby died at 7.3 weeks). I finally fell pregnant again in October, but this lasted only a few days. And in December I was pregnant again, but I lost it at 9 weeks (US showed baby died at 6 weeks).

I feel numb and exhausted. Where I thought it would be a joyful journey to become parents, I am really disillusioned right now. So we have decided to take a break, a few months, to get my energy back before we try again. And to focus on the good things in life, which of course are still there!

I don't have any advice for you, other than to take your time. You, and you alone, can decide when you are ready to try again.

Big hugs

12 years ago

I just saw that you opened this topic already in November, oops... How are you doing now?

12 years ago

I had a MC in Sept. at 9 1/2 weeks. I know how you feel. We waited 4 1/2 mths. before trying again. I felt like I needed a break too. We just tried this month and we should know by this weekend and I'm terrified. I hope I don't MC again. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo