Community post

Discussion

13 dpo BFN, feeling hopeless

View Full Post

Today is dpo 13, it's around noon now and I have already tested twice today, both BFN. Starting testing already from dpo 7.

3 months ago I was happily pregnant. Imagining how life would be like with 2 kids, and how happy my DD will be having a sibling. If that pregnancy had gone smoothly, DD will be 16 months old when she has her little brother/sister. My husband and I were so excited about the addition to the family. However, I started spotting one day, get an ultrasound done, can't find baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks. Baby stopped growing at about 7 weeks. The next day I miscarried. We were in a lot of pain.

We have been ttc for 3 month now. Nobody at home seems to understand how stressful I feel trying to conceive after a miscarriage. It's dpo 13 today and it is still negative. Let's face it, it is not going to be positive tomorrow, even if it is, it is going to be very very faint, which probably means that it is not a healthy pregnancy. With the last M/C, I tested 14 dpo and it is a faint line. Right now I feel absolutely hopeless, and don't know what else I can do to make sure to be conceived next time around. If having sex on ovulation day does not cause pregnancy, I really don't know what else to do, sometimes I want to say I don't want to deal with it anymore. My husband would say, stressing out about it would only make things worse. I know. I guess I am supposed to not be stressed out about it, pretend that there is no 2ww, just go on with my life and do kickboxing everyday like I used to, drink coffee and alcohol at will, eat sashimi and rare prime rib with no guilt?? I know DH wants us to be pregnant again just as much as I want to. But I cannot tell myself not to stress out, and somehow when he tells me to do so, is feels like as if he is saying if we don't get pregnant, it is because I stress out all the time.... I feel so alone, I don't want to stress him out either, my AF is gonna come, I'm probably just moody... Thanks for reading and letting me vent.

19 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

Well... that's me out this month. Stupid AF. Why does it have to be late and make me hope?!

I hope you guys have better luck :)

xxlarissa

User Image User Image

12 years ago

So does that mean that mine will start today as well?? Hope so!! cuz still bfn, I would be relieve to have af now, at least i know my metabolism is still working.... now i'm still stuck...

all the best for you, larissa!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello hun I am very sorry for your loss my dear I also had a mc at 20 weeks with twins it was by far the worst time of my life! My mom gave me encouraging words of wisdom and told me listen dear daughter I know it hurts but mc is gods way of terminating a pregnancie that is no good u c god knows that if u had those baby's that you would suffer way more than the pain your feeling right now imagine having 2 sick babies u want your baby to b healthy so I thought about it and it made sense but i still wanted my twins a year later I conceived my son who was born early and weighed 1lb I thought it was a dejavu of the twins but my son survived he is now 6 and healthy and the light of my life so u c although its stormy right now the clouds will clear and your rainbow will come out so i want u to turn that frown upside down and if this isint your cycle know that there is hope in your next cycle I'm sending much love and happiness your way that u may get your rainbow baby I'm in the process of ttc and AF is due tmrw and although I feel I'm out this month I'm gonna have faith n my next cycle and and i want u to do the same - Smooches

12 years ago

Sorry to hear that it isn't your month this month. It will happen!

14 dpo and BFN...gutted. I have now faced the fact that my AF is on its way and I am not pregnant. Gutted and confused as I was sure I pregnant. Still won't fully believe it until AF arrives but I know it is on its way. At least for next month I know that my 'pregnancy' symptoms are not real and are just normal. The only way to fully tell is when I miss my AF. Determined to not text until 2 days before AF is due next month!!

Keep us updated next month!

12 years ago

Thank you soooooo much for you care Ineedbfp :) Thanks for your support and helping me getting back on my feet!! I should not blame life and should appreciate what I have and there is always a rainbow in every storm :)

Thanks you so much!!

Baby dusts to everybody!!!!!! Hope you can a bfp and healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!!!!!!!

That's the spirit yummyegg its not over until AF shows so good luck to u this cycle

12 years ago

AF is finally here!! Now I know what to do next and can stop wondering :) Hope next cycle will see BFP!!

Good luck everybody!!!!!

Since I realised I wasn't pregnant this month it is actually a bit of a relief to not be worrying about it. I am charting temp this month and trying pre seed so will see how that works out. One thing I have learnt is that all of the symptoms I thought I had are either normal cycle or made worse due to my constant analysing of everything. Determined to not stress or test until 2 days before AF this month....well I will try

12 years ago

Hi there i just thought i would say that sometimes it takes longer to implant and them usually 2-4 but can be as late as 7 days before hcg is in your system so it means you could be 20-27 days after ovulation and still have a very happy healthy preg, always hope until af arrives :) x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo