Community post

Discussion

Help!!!!! Ovulation symptoms twice per one cycle!!

I ovulated 2 days ago (according to calendar and EWCM), we tried to conceive and i feel confident we hit the O frame. Today (two days after ovulation) am having mittleschemrz and EWCM once!! Have anyone experienced this before and got positive pregnancy test?? Could i ovulate twice per one cycle??

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

"You can release 2 (or more) eggs at ovulation within 24 hours but you can not have two separate ovulation events in a month"

However because sperm can survive for up to 5 days, hopefully you will conceive. I think the EWCM is your body getting ready and that can happen in waves in some women.

You might need to get an OPK (ovulation kit) to get the right 24hours

10 years ago

Unfortunately, EWCM and a calendar will not confirm ovulation. I would suggest continuing to BD until ur CM has switched back to non-fertile and u start getting post-O signs. Look in to picking up some cheapie OPK's and how to properly take ur BBT (basal body temp) daily. They will foresee and confirm O and eliminate any frustrations u may have with questioning when/if u did ovulate.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo